This small tutorial gives you an overview of doing Keyword research for Long Term Blogging. There are two modern tools to do keyword research. The most popular and most reliable is Google itself you can visit this link to get to start with Google AdWords keyword planner tool. The second one is the paid one which is Semrush. Semrush is the excellent tool that gives detail keyword details and an overview of searches and help you to plan better for the keyword research. However, you have to pay some bucks for using Semrush.
. How to do Keyword Research for Blogging with Google Adwords
- Sign Up yourself at Google Adwords
- After sign in select the first option.
- Then enter the name of the keyword you want the details of this may be the new year, Jesus or anything you wish to get results of. In the targeting, option selects the main countries you are willing to set as a target for your blogging.
- Ensure that you will choose correct keyword according to your needs and competition
- I prefer targeting countries like the United States and Canada because I want to get good quality traffic to those countries.
- Here I can also choose the dates and period for which I want to research on. You can easily customise this time according to your needs
- Now click on get ideas to get overview of the ideas for Keyword Research for Long Term Blogging
Now as you can see average searches are quite small in numbers but it hardly matters. Because the number of searches for January and December is enough more than expected, that is 5.5 million. Because this map is showing Average monthly searches of non-relevant keywords, it doesn’t seem to be the correct measure of calculating.
In this case, I shall readjust my dates and try to search again
How to do Keyword Research for Blogging with Semrush
It’s good if you have a Semrush account it will give you wider scope for doing keyword research. Doing Keyword Research in Semrush is quite easier. You need not adjust dates and other things at all in Semrush. Once you searched the keyword, it shall give instant results with all details.
Now I can see expected results. Now all I have to do is to click on any link and visit it. You will get ideas of links and their searches
Important Points to notice:-
For event blogging:-
- Do research on the monthly basis because results are higher during a particular period only. You need to target on that period only Adjust the dates and make the complete analysis of all things.
- Try to get full search and do the complete analysis. The only number of searches is not relevant you have to do good analysis
For micro niche blogging:
Visit this link and use this guide
DO NOT change monthly searches period you can use any period for normal blogging. But before start blogging ensure that number of searches must be enough to give you huge traffic. If you use google plus or reddit for traffic. Its also highly recommended to use keyword in your domain and permalink as a part of Keyword research for Blogging
If you have any doubt please comment. Have a good day
Reddit.com site that claims that its the First page of the internet with a lot of active visitors from USA and UK countries. All you need is to learn social media. This article gives you an overview of how to use Reddit and Imgur efficiently to get good traffic on your website.
Conditions To Get Huge Traffic From Reddit
1. You must have a social blogging website that can be practiced by everyone.
2. To get traffic from Reddit be to ensure that your site should post something interesting which shall help you in increasing the rank in Reddit.
3. Websites having engaging content like hacking and other things are expected to get more traffic.
First of learning some fundamental points about Reddit
Karma is similar to facebook likes and twitter favourites. When you post an image, it shall be get shared on sub-Reddit like funny, jokes, etc. and viewers viewing these credits get informed about your job and give you traffic. You can get Karma on your post and your profile as well
Subreddit is similar to Facebook groups, Google plus communities or Twitter hashtags. Once you selected any Subreddit, your post is going to get shared with the people who are following the popular SubReddit. You can easily see the popular sub-Reddit here.
Tip:- Using a popular subreddit increases the chances of getting popular and make you get more karma
What is the procedure to get more karma in Reddit?
You must focus on increasing karma at the start. Later you can drive traffic. If you operate for 3-4 hours daily, You can easily score 700 Karma in 3 days.
First get 100 Karma with following instruction then you can share links on Reddit to get traffic with Reddit.
- Sign Up at two sites Imgur and Reddit.
- Post a new image at Imgur and share it with the community after accepting the guidelines. Important remember to add tags to get more shares on Imgur. You can also plot your website URL here to get traffic.
- Then after opening your image click share on Reddit. After this, you can share your image on Reddit.
Final Tips for quick success to get traffic with Reddit.
- Do not post picture which hurt anyone this may decrease your karma
- Share only images till you get at least 100 karma.
- After 100 Karma share links with interesting content. Remember to get a quite nice thumbnail or featured image so that viewer shall love to click on your link.
- Verify your Reddit account for sure. This will help in removal of limitations from your reddit account.
- As you can post only once in 6 hours. Do not break this limit otherwise reddit can ban you from sharing the links.
- Imgur is the best site to work with. You can also get viral images on imgur.
- Share on Imgur and Reddit both sites to do the job efficiently.
The procedure is very simple just work for some time and you shall see amazing results. Don’t waste time in fake sources. Work hard and be dominated. It’s not a big deal to viral your images.
Do you have any tricks to share with us? Drop them by before leaving. Stay tuned for more ways to get traffic from Reddit.
Bloggers may wonder about different tiers of link building. Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3. Most of the new bloggers are always in a dilemma on what tier link building should I use? and what type of links should I build to rank my blog on top? It’s very easy and allow us to crack down the concepts one by one.
Link Building Importance in Google results
Google finds out the relevant content from your website. It builds the central authority of your site. Authority of the website helps it to get found in search engine results. If the authority of your site is excellent, it shall be listed on search results quicker. To get good authority, you must need to focus on
- Content: Content is King
- Backlinks: Pass the Link Juice
- On site SEO and off site SEO: Well Structured Article
It’s also important that you should have a good hosting to get yourself indexed on Google web pages. If you have good hosting, it shall give less downtime, and it shall be handy for Google bots to crawl your website.
Tiered Link Building Breakdown
Tier 1 is the basic search terms which have a high number of searches. These search terms are mostly most searched keywords. You can say that searching a single word is Tier 1 link. For example, if you are searching for ‘ eye ‘ then it means its only one keyword. And yes this keyword must have a great competition. Because there can be other keywords also in extensive of this and searches of other keywords are also included in the searching of ‘eye’. Higher the number of searches, higher the competition it’s the universal rule. If searches are high then competition shall also be high.
Tier 2 are the 3-4 words body term which have a moderate degree of competition but these are considered best during link building process. For example, if ‘eye’ is tier 1 then ‘eye catching moments’ can be said to be a tier 2 keyword with lower competition but yes competition shall be there because there are many alternative keywords also relating to ‘ eye catching moments’ Tier 2 links are good if your site have good authority of 25-40.
Tier 3 links are long tail Keywords which you should target if your blog is new or you had found a long keyword with lower competition. Tier3 link building is the ultimate stage of link building in which you have to concentrate on each word or anchor text you are building link for. Proper keyword research is extremely recommended while building Tier 3 links. Example: Beautiful moments in New Jersey
Hope you love the article. Following these guidelines shall help you in getting massive traffic. Anything to add to this story. Share your views down below.